Rates & Insurance
Individual Therapy – $60-$190 per hour depending on therapist and services
Couples Therapy – $175-$225 per hour depending on therapist
While we do not accept health insurance, we function as an out-of-networker provider on many insurance panels and you may be entitled to reimbursement from your insurance provider. You will want to check your out-of-network benefits before proceeding. These benefits are typically in the Summary of Benefits that is included in your member’s information packet or on your insurance company’s website.
Call your insurance company to verify. Do not skip this step! The best way to be absolutely sure of your benefits is to call your insurance company member services line—this number is often on the back of your insurance card. Sometimes there is a separate phone number for mental health (or behavioral health) services, and this is usually the number you want to call. Ask the insurance company:
- What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health services? Is this separate from my in-network deductible?
- How much of my deductible has been met this year?
- What is my out-of-network coinsurance for outpatient mental health services? Or, at what rate will I be reimbursed for out-of-network services?
- Do I need a referral from an in-network provider to see someone out-of-network?
- How do I submit claim forms for reimbursement? (We can provide you with your Superbill to submit)
You will need to pay your therapist their entire session fee at the time of service, but depending on your specific plan, your insurance company will mail you a check to reimburse a portion of the cost.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. In some cases, we will also accept Venmo or CashApp payments.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to the amount of your regular session fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from you!